Partnerships are critical for our organization to provide cost effective delivery of care and support for residents of Beswick House and Scott House. Our partners are actively engaged in the care, treatment and support of our residents, providing a multi-disciplinary approach to resident care.
Our strategic partners include:
- Alpha House
- Calgary Drop-In and Rehabilitation Centre
- Calgary Coalition on HIV/AIDS
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Calgary Housing Company
- Calgary Police Service – Community Liaison
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- HIV Community Link
- Southern Alberta Clinic
Effective partnerships, including understanding roles and expectation of our partnerships, are essential in our ability to provide appropriate cost-effective services to our clients. Creating a strong community-based organization includes understanding the expertise and services available from other service agencies and working together to create effectively programming.
These partnerships enable us to work more effectively with our partners in supporting residents and facilitating appropriate education and awareness for current and potential agencies to address discrimination and stigma associated with HIV.
The SHARP Foundation will develop and nurture strategic partnerships to maintain and enhance the quality of life of all persons living with HIV. Our community partners include social services, housing, and health and wellness support services, each which contribute to a better living situation for our residents.
For information on our care and a basic cost breakdown, see our online PDF.
Thank you to all our amazing sponsors and partners!
- Alberta Community HIV Fund (a joint community / federal / provincial initiative sponsored by Alberta Community Council on HIV, Health Canada, and Alberta Health and Wellness)
- Alberta Lottery Fund – Community Initiatives Program and the Wild Rose Foundation
- The M.A.C AIDS Fund
- Alberta Ministry of Culture & Community Spirit
- Alberta Health Services (Harm Reduction)
- Alberta Health
- The Calgary Foundation – The F.C. Mannix Memorial Fund and Galvin Family Fund through the Calgary Foundation.
- Calgary Real Estate Board Charitable Foundation
- Holy Spirit Charitable Foundation
- Little Elf Foundation
- Royal Bank Financial Group Foundation
- Telus Employee Charitable Giving Program
- The Harry & Martha Cohen Foundation
- United Way Donor Choice Program
- Alberta Health Services (Southern Alberta Clinic, Transition Services, Addictions/Mental Health, Palliative Care, Home Care)
- Alberta Rockies Gay Rodeo Association
- Community Health Nurses
- Community & Neighborhood Services
- The Calgary Drop in and Rehab Centre
- First Calgary Savings
- First Alliance Church
- Forest Lawn United Church
- Imperial Sovereign Court of the Chinook Arch
- The Kahanoff Centre
- Marlborough Pentecostal Church
- Positive Action
- Pride Calgary
- Prince of Faith Church
- Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
- Propellus (formerly Volunteer Calgary)
- Rainbow Lambda Society
- Rainbow Community Church
- Rainbow Riders Bowling League
- SHAW Cable Staff Charity Program
- St. Andrew’s United Church
- St. Martin’s Anglican Church
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Standard Alberta Community Chest
- Symons Valley United Church
- Varsity Acres Anglican Church
- Bow Valley College
- Mount Royal University (Social Work, Public Relations, Nursing)
- University of Calgary (Social Work, Nursing)
- Calgary Eagle Inc.
- Foothills Pipe Lines Ltd.
- Fortis Calgary
- Impetus Jewelry
- I.H.S. Energy
- Nexen Inc.
- Northrock Resources Ltd.
- Texas Lounge
- TD Canada Trust
- Twisted Element
- Uptown 17th Avenue
… and our many individual and private donors