We are grateful for any and all the great support we receive from our community! We accept gifts in many ways! A few ideas are:
- As a volunteer you’re giving your time and energy to enriching the lives of those living with HIV
- As a donor of goods you’re enabling us to make our facilities and range of activities better for our residents. We accept tickets/passes for events/venues (ex. tickets for movies, theatre, opera, ballet, Calgary Zoo, Glenbow Museum, Calgary Stampede rodeo or grandstand, etc.) and gift cards of all sorts! Last year our clients used over 200 tickets and passes which provides them an opportunity to build their knowledge, their social skills and just be entertained!
- As a monetary donor you are sharing your hard-earned monies to allow us to provide the best care possible for the clients we serve. Our clients do not have the financial capacity to pay for the support they need so they do not pay towards any of the staffing! Help us to help the increasing number of people with complex health & social needs being referred for our unique services!
- You can make a one-time donation, or become a monthly donor, on-line at Canada Helps or call the office at 403.272.2912 – you can even direct the funds to the program of your choice.
- Although the SHARP Foundation does not receive direct United Way funding you can designate your United Way contribution (or percentage of contribution) to our organization. To designate United Way contributions (or a percentage of contributions) to our organization, please indicate the following on your donation form:
Organization: The SHARP Foundation
Charitable Registration #: 897948436 RR0001
Please let us know if you have an idea on how you can contribute to this important work!
Thank you so much!
For more information on ways to donate, please see our Donate page.